Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Woods Witch

Danielle's Sketch Blog - Woods Witch by Danielle Loos
Here's a sketch I've been slowly picking at over the last couple of months and thought it was at a point that it could be shared. This concept is actually loosely based off of an old sketch (below) I'd done of some sort of moth/woods witch. I still liked the idea but wanted to update it a bit. I'm not sure it's 100% improved from the initial concept but maybe that can be worked on. One element in particular that I like from the old sketch more than the new one yet is the amount of fraying of the clothing. Hopefully I'll get around to painting this and including a background to bring it together once I get a few other personal illustrations that are on the back burner completed.

Old concept sketch of a
moth/woods witch. -2007
Thanks for lookin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment