Tuesday, July 30, 2013

HGTV Portrait

It seems to have been a while since my last post so while I continue work on a current personal illustration, here's just something that's been sitting in my sketchbook.
I've recently been watching way too much HGTV, particularly House Hunters, House Hunters International, and Property Brothers. I was sketching during one particular episode of House Hunters International in which a rather wealthy family was looking for a place somewhere in the Caribbean... I think. It was tropical. My point I'm getting at is that I thought the realtor had a cool look and just decided to sketch up a portrait of him between scoffing at the nit-picky complaints of the clients and wishing I could immediately move in to the house being shown.

Thanks for lookin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment